£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Sales Operations Planner
Located in Kent
A UK leader that manufactures and designs highly technical safety solutions for the commercial vehicle industry are looking for a Sales Operations Planner. The role ensures that all the stock in my client's warehouses are sustained and replenished to match the sales demand. You will be working alongside with Sales and Purchasing team to ensure you are capturing sales trends, material planner and control the OEM forecasts.
The Company- Sales Operations Planner - Kent
My client is UK leader that specialises in vehicle safety solutions they mainly operate in the automotive industry in many different sectors from Agriculture to emergency services. They are continue to grow as a company and working on more and more technically advanced products.
The Role - Sales Operations Planner - Kent
- Ensure group companies receive the correct stock allocation in according to the sales budgets
- Providing group company sales forecast date for the Purchasing team
- Manage stock levels
- Identifying sales trends
- Monitor and report stock KPI's across the company
- Ensuring specific customer forecast are factored into purchase quantities
Experience/Skills/Qualifications - Sales Operations Planner - Kent
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in stock controller or sales and operations planning role.
- Building and sustaining supplier relationships
- Ability to manage a multi-task role
- Excellent attention to details
- Highly skilled in numeracy and literacy skills
- Knowledge of ERP and used ERP systems
If you are interested in this exciting position, please 'APPLY NOW'