£600 - £650 per day
9 months ago
based in either Erskine or Hook
3 Month initial contract
£600-£650 per day DOE
Must hold active SC or DV clearance to gain access to client site
* Be a trusted advisor, create and maintain effective customer relationships, so as to insure customer satisfaction.
* Be accountable for consistent and chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
* Contribute to organization's profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
* Frequently contribute to the development of new ideas/methods.
* Work on complex problems or projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
* Regularly exercise independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
* Sometimes direct and supervise within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
* Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross functional initiatives.
* Provide mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels.
* Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organisation to external clients.
* Applications Architecture, Migration and Transformation Strategies
* Excellent understanding of IAM technologies and products, one or more of:
o Centrify, CyberArk, ForgeRock, NETIQ, Okta, Ping, SailPoint
* IAM Integrations including SSO, OAuth/OIDC/JWT, SAML, IWA/Kerberos, RBAC/ABAC, Provisioning, MFA
* Directory migration, rationalisation, cleansing, de-commissioning, LDAP, logical and physical architectures for directory services
* 2-3 years' experience offering advice to senior members of a client team.
* Certificate Management - PKI
* Understanding of Privileged Account Management (PAM)
* Understanding of Least Privileged (Zero Trust)
* Excellent skills in Windows and Linux
* Application Servers, Servlet Containers, IIS
* Kubernetes, Docker and Containerisation
* Infrastructure services: TCP/IP, DNS, Proxies, Firewalls, Load balancing, Storage, Monitoring, Log-file Management, B&R, DR
* Cloud Infrastructures: Azure, AWS