£500 - £550 per day + Outside IR35
10 months ago
Security Architect x4
*4 month contract
*SC clearance required
*Hampshire based - hybrid*
*£500 - £550 a day Outside IR35
My client is seeking an innovative and motivated Architect who can work on their own direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary architecture, analysis and design tasks related to the development of enterprise security strategies, enterprise security architectures or specific security solutions to meet the customer requirements.
The Architect will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams.
- Possess a robust understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms;
- Experience in Security Architecture or Engineering;
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation and optimization of security solutions as data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management, network security, etc in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS environments;
- Knowledge of cloud-native / cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms;
- Experience working with security configuration management;
- Experience working with CASB technologies;
- Strong understanding of the information security industry, current security issues and trends.
Current active SC clearance is required for this role.
If you would like further information regarding this role please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch to discuss further.