Windows Patch and Deployment Specialist - 2nd Line
Location: Milton Keynes
Clearance: DV Cleared
Rate: £410 a day (inside IR35)
You will be responsible for the deployment, monitoring and reporting of security patches and software deployments across various customer environments. You will also be expected to use standard patch and deployment tools whilst adhering to associated ITIL disciplines (Change, Release, Incident and Problem management).
This role requires MS SCCM 2012 with exposure to HP Radia desirable. SCCM 2012 will be used for patching and deployment.
You will be expected to work independently in order to transition a new customer into business as usual, providing support using SCCM 2012, and help support the existing HP Radia during this period. (HP Radia experience although desirable is not essential but you will be expected to learn and use this HP Radia) ASAP
- Microsoft SCCM deployment (2007 onwards)
- Other patch management toolsets, e.g. WSUS, Bladelogic, HP Radia
- Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8 operating systems and respective component support
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 operating systems and respective component support
- Microsoft Active Directory
- ITIL disciplines
Apply now and I will call to discuss your situation and this role in more depth