Pension + Benefits
8 days ago
Perm Full time
Locations: Bracknell or Basingstoke
SC Clearance - also need to be eligible and willing to go ahead with a DV Clearance
Justification: To deliver the Programme to time cost & quality, maintaining and enhancing reputation.
SCRUM MASTER Responsibilities:
- Leverage prior proven experience to provide sound strategic advice, input, support, challenge and knowledge transfer as required across the delivery team, particularly in the areas of design, agile delivery, programme management and service implementation and transition.
- Support Agile Sprint Management: Orchestrate, lead and administer agile ceremonies including sprint planning; daily stand-ups; end-of-sprint show and tell and retrospective events. Author and distribute Sprint Management documents including Sprint Closure Reports, Retrospective Actions Log and Sprint Backlogs (Prioritised Requirements List).
- Support Design Governance: Provide Architecture and Design updates (briefing material and papers) to programme governance/management meetings, checkpoints, deep dives and workshops.
- Support Design Development: Support the development and delivery of sprint products and Design artefacts such as Minimum Viable Product definition and High-Level Design.
SCRUM MASTER Outputs:
- Technology Roadmap
- Minimum Viable Product Definition
- High Level Design
- Design Sprint:
- Prioritisation Lists
- Backlog lists
- Closure Reports
- Retrospective Actions Log
- Design Briefing Material and Papers
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role