17 days ago
Secretary - Secretarial team
About the role
To deliver professional secretarial support to Partners, Directors and Managers across the
Media Specialist Corporate Finance and General Practice teams. This role will work closely
with existing secretarial support for some partners as part of a wider secretarial team. We are
a dynamic, high growth, entrepreneurial team with a laser focus on maintaining our positive
team ethos and culture, which collectively drive the engagement of our people and enable us
to deliver excellent service to our client base. Some of the projects that we work on are highly
confidential and sensitive.
* Diary Management for Partners
* Preparing proposals and presentations.
* Client creation/Anti Money Laundering procedures; preparing Letters of Engagement, forms 64 8, client set up forms etc.
* First draft letters for approval/ amendment by Partners.
* Scanning and filing client records/files, archiving where necessary.
* Preparing bills and expenses.
* Arrange travel/accommodation (someinternational).
* Inputting Partner's expenses on a monthly basis.
* Team support/administration for tax returns process
* Assisting with client breakfasts/lunches.
* Arranging client meetings/refreshments/rooms etc.
* Some reception duties, on rota
* Electronic filing of accounts and tax returns
* Requesting bank audit letters
* Dealing with your partners incoming post and distribution
* Assisting with administrative tasks to keep the CRM system up to date
Skills & expertise
* Experience in a similar role.
* Advanced level knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* A Level Educated or equivalent with a minimum Grade B in English at GCSE.
* Have a professional telephone manner.
* Minimum of 50 wpm typing speed.
* Familiar with typing and formatting reports incl. tables and spreadsheets.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Effective organisational skills and ability to manage own workload.
* A desire to take an interest in the clients and business.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Pro active and ability to work on own initiative.
* Accuracy and the ability to communicate discreetly with certain clients and individuals at times will be important
* Experience of working within a Professional Services organisation is desirable, but not essential.
* Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative.
* 25 days annual leave plus three days off at Christmas
* Option to buy/sell additional days
* Hybrid Working
* Life cover
* Critical Illness cover
* Income protection
* Pension Scheme
* Wellbeing support, including generous absence pay, access to Digicare + and an Employee Assistance Programme
* Weddings & birth vouchers
* Loyalty awards
* Employee & client referral awards
* Professional subscriptions
* Salary reviews twice a year
* Community volunteer scheme
* Fundraising matching
* Eye Tests
* Cycle to work
A wide range of flexible benefits,
including interest free loans for:
* Health Assessments
* Gym memberships
* Cancer screening
* Genetic wellness tests
* Phones, laptops, tablets and computers
* Office furniture
* Cycle insurance
* Pet insurance
* Will writing