CDI - 1200652_1660923156
Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job title: Security Analyst
Location: Hampshire (some hybrid working available)
Salary: £45k (10% DV bonus also available)
Security clearance at SC level is required or this role
I am recruiting a Security Analyst for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector.
The Security Analyst will manage and control security incidents and act as an escalation point to internal users. The Security Analyst will also oversee the management and configuration of the Elastic toolset and liaise with operational and project teams, in addition to technical SMEs to develop and refine the monitoring solution.
A good knowledge of Information Security principles and security incident handling is a necessity.
* Experience of security incident handling.
* Experience of Security Operations.
* Knowledge and experience of SIEM technologies.
* Understanding of information technologies and their functions.
* Understanding of network security methods and tools.
* Understanding of the attack lifecycle.
* Technical leadership.
* Well-developed communication skills.
* Customer and business orientation.
* Qualifications such as GCIH, CISSP.
* Experience of Elastic.
* Experience in a service operations environment.
* Understanding of management, monitoring and maintenance of security appliances such as IDS/IPS, firewalls and packet capture solutions.
* Understanding of threat intelligence.
* Understanding of forensic principles.
* Experience working with or within the MOD Security environment.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829