Up to £550 per day + Inside IR35
6 months ago
Security Audit Consultant
6 Month Contract
£550 per day inside IR35
Security audit tools /Openscap /Synk
- Assess current risks and create steps to secure vulnerable systems.
- Produce high-quality audit reports, reflecting business risk, compliance with standards.
- Experience with writing OpenSCAP rules
- Experience of using Snyk tool to scan for vulnerabilities.
- Experience writing code to detect or prevent vulnerabilities.
- Experience in detecting cyber threats and exposing any weaknesses in cyber defences.
- Develop best practices for security procedures.
- Ability to plan and execute Security Audit.
- Ability to produce Security audit report and explain conclusions.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Candidate needs to be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills.
- Candidate should have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills