CDI - 1173268_1634566476
Solihull, West Midlands
3 months ago
Job Role: Security Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Contract: 6 Months +
Security Clearance: Level SC Required
I am recruiting an experienced Security Engineer to join my clients existing dynamic Solution Build Practice to work in the solution development team.
Level SC security clearance is required for this role.
- Your role will involve working closely with the Infrastructure and Application Architects, Integration Engineers, Test Managers and Project Managers to ensure that security is at the forefront of the solution and is designed and embedded from the outset.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of Information Security, in areas such as PKI, zero-day vulnerabilities and wider market trends in security.
- Have knowledge of, and the ability to teach, safe coding practices. Work alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, and more effective solutions.
- Experience in the deployment of security and vulnerability assessment tools is advantageous.
- Automate, configure, and document security related deliverables and offerings from a variety of vendors which vary in size and complexity.
- Experience in the execution of security and vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus
- Experience on working on the automated deployment of security and vulnerability solutions, both open source and proprietary to both Windows (Server 2019) and Linux (RHEL) environments
- Combine strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and produce the associated build and configuration instructions
- Ability to modify design documentation to correct potential defects
- Have strong scripting experience coupled with a solid understanding of infrastructure and networking.
- Experience working in a team designing, developing, deploying, and supporting security and vulnerability solutions and offerings
For further details or to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029