Senior Civil Engineer
Location - Hertfordshire
Salary 45k - 50k DOE
Our client an International Engineering consultancy company is currently looking to expand and recruit a Senior Civil Engineer to their team due to the large volume of work obtained over the last few months. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer to join a fast growing and well established company in this market.
The successful candidate requirements and skills
- BEng/BSc Degree in civil or Environmental Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Civil 3D and Micro drainage software
- Experience in Flood risk assessments, SuDS, Pavement Designs.
- Experience in building infrastructure works including highways and drainage
- Site development works and residential scheme development experience
- knowledge of Design standards
- Good project management skills
- Chartered or near Chartered
- Managing Projects
- Preparing reports, Figures and drawings to high company standard
- Experience in S278, S38, S104 and S106
In return our client are offering a very competitive Salary with benefits.
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme paying 4.5% employer contributions
- Annual professional membership fees paid