£67000 - £73000 per annum + pension, cash health plan
7 months ago
Senior Contracts Manager
Up to £73,000
Based in Denham, Uxbridge
An exciting opportunity to join a leading aerospace engineering organisation as a Senior Contracts Manager in the Commercial department.
In this role, you will have complete ownership of all commercial functions within the Far East market segment, including key customer territories and accounts. You will be responsible for all commercial activities in that area, such as bidding, negotiating and securing strategically important business, amending contracts, managing applicable Offset obligations and the safe delivery, invoicing and cash collection associated with deliveries of products and services.
You will lead the decision-making process on all commercial matters associated with customer transactions and regularly brief the Senior Leadership team and Board members during Account and Bid Reviews.
Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Relationships
- Agent Management
- Deal Making/New Business Deals
- Contract Management
- Contract Amendment
- Contract Interpretation/Dispute Resolution
- Offering Infrastructure
- Risk Management
- Degree or equivalent
- Significant previous experience in a Commercial role (IACCM Accreditation is beneficial).
- Experience of working with Deal Structures, Contract Structures (T&Cs), Schedules, SoW's etc.
- Experience negotiating and / or delivering Offset contracts is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of pricing methodologies and comfortable with pricing models, including
- through-life support models.
- Able to translate the impact of negotiated terms to P&L, risk to delivery, etc.
- Strong numerical data manipulation skills.
- Commercial Innovation and Flexibility.
- Risk analysis, mitigation and management.
- Commercial Deal Making.
- Contract Management and Administration.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.