Up to £25000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A leading technical engineering consultancy are now looking for a Senior Administrator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting projects in a fast-paced technical environment. This position would ideally suit an experienced, organised administrator, with good interpersonal skills, who is confident working with clients.
Within this role you will:
- Supporting Projects / Operations with developing / refining processes and supporting documentation. Use of the M&P and Specview software packages to ensure data is accurate and ready for report generation.
- Utilising business tools and tracking of projects to ensure smooth workflow.
- Maintain review status of Test Operation Quality, Health & Safety documentation e.g. Test Method Sheets / Risk Assessments / COSHH / additions to scope.
- Assist with co-ordination between projects & clients. Ensure projects are scheduled and conducted in a timely manner.
- Deputise for other Administrators where required
- Experience within an administrative role
- Excellent general IT skills and a competent Microsoft Office user
- A pro-active and enthusiastic attitude, with a commitment to getting the work done
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels, verbally and in writing.
- Proven organisation skills, prioritisation and time management skills
Previous experience of working in a technical engineering environment