West Sussex, England
£45000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior/Principal Manufacturing Engineer
Flexible on salary dependent on experience and skill
A world leader in the renewable energy sector need a Senior/Principle Manufacturing Engineer to focus on managing delivering NPI and continuous improvement projects throughout the Manufacturing department. The ideal candidate would be someone who is enthusiastic about manufacturing, use to working in a fast-paced environment and strong management skills and can push a team to its full potential.
The Role - Senior/Principal Manufacturing Engineer - West Sussex
- Your role will be to lead, plan, forecast and manage the manufacturing activities from conception to completion, ensuring that your delivery reaches the customer/companies quality requirements.
- You will conduct design reviews and production verification activities using different design experiments and test data analysis so you can analyse the date and see what continuous improvement can be done.
- You will be in control of the project schedule understanding the customer requirements and ensuring the project is on time and to the correct quality.
- You will support and solve engineering problems using the relevant tools and methods (8D)
- You will support the Development of Team objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with management
Skills/Experience - Senior/Principal Manufacturing Engineer - West Sussex
- BEng/MEng Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5-10 years' proven experience at a Senior/Principal Engineer level
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
If you are interested in being apart of a company that will make an impact in the worlds future then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'