Kent, S. E. England, England
£24000 - £25000 per annum + 28 Days Holiday, Final Salary Pension
almost 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity below which will have any Senior Support Worker look forward to going to work.
A newly built - gorgeous, friendly respite centre needs kind, hardworking inidividuals to join their new team! Do you think you'd be good for them? Read on if you're looking to join a work in progress and really do believe you can make a difference.
This is a 5 bedded short breaks service with 2 state of the art sensory rooms and a fully equipped garden for activities. They care for children with SEN, challenging behaviour and complex health needs. All of the rooms are fully furnished and tailored to different childrens needs.
- You'll have a salary of up to £25,000, depending on your experience
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care is essential
- A successful candidate must have experience working with children with SEN
- FULL TIME, PERMANANT role with shifts of 07:00 - 14:30 / 14:00 - 21:30
- The occasional night shift will be needed from you every few weeks - 21:00 - 07:15
- Long shift weeks are needed every few weeks, this will mean you work 2 days rather than 5 days
- 28 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Enhanced DBS is essential for a successful candidate
- 6% pension paid by yourself - 9% paid by the centre - one of the best I have ever seen!
- Final salary pension - it's not very often you see this anymore and it is amazing!
- Career progression and further training guaranteed and supported!
This centre has amazing things to come and it is a fantastic time to join them - let's have a call to speak about them in more detail!
Interviews are happening next week - so send over your CV ASAP to have a phone call with myself so we can get your details over to them!
Please note: We will only be contacting those who are successful, due to such a high number of applicants.
Best of luck!