£60000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Technical Architect
Security Clearance Level: SC or eligible
Salary: to £60-65K Dependant on experience and training needs
Benefits: £5,400 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Are you looking for a Company where you can work on exceptional projects within Government and make a real difference to IT solutions?
Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture team as well as Senior IT and Business Stakeholders on this strategic client account, as our Senior Technical Architect, you will be part of a team that defines & governs Enterprise Architecture, Roadmaps and strategic solutions architecture for medium to large scale, complex, risk that supports clients Digital Transformation agenda.
We can offer great career progression opportunities, ability to be based anywhere across the UK, benefits which you can flex to meet your needs and training and development opportunities.
This is a hybrid position so occasional travel to one of our offices.
What you'll be doing:
- Have direct influence on Solution Architecture and delivery as experts in a Infrastructure Architecture with a background from Infrastructure Engineering
- Responsible for the provision of advice on policy implementation through activities such as scenario planning to inform strategic choices in decision making
- Define scope and deliverables for assignments with 'client' and work with stakeholders and other function of Architecture for the definition and execution of solutions
- Responsible for the integrity of the solution areas
- Ensure effective client engagement and stakeholder management
- Promote SSCL capability in Architecture, Infrastructure delivery and IT Service & Operations Management
- Track market trends and competitor activities in Infrastructure, Cloud and Network Architecture space and ensure this data is utilised for the ongoing service development
What you'll bring:
- Experience defining and analysing user requirements
- Ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience Preparing and delivering briefings and presentations for project teams, management and customers
- Strong working knowledge across Process, Organisation, People, Information, Technology, with focus on Infrastructure, Cloud and Network Architecture
- Understanding of the Technology solution options and their context in Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy, Security Compliance
- Experience of the impact of Technical architecture on the wider enterprise solutions - Transformation, Performance, Operations, Compliance etc.,
- Modelling, analysis and design techniques and approaches
- Industry best practice in the Technology architecture space
- Understand Lifecycle planning and Support Road-mapping activities