Senior Test Engineer
Based in West Sussex
£38,000 - £45,000
A global leader in the renewable energy sector is looking for a Senior Test Engineer on a permanent basis to join their Test and Development team. You will be leading the test capability for verification and validation and development testing. You will be determining the test objectives while developing and executing test plans and ensure they are to schedule with the project.
You will be managing the Test Engineers and support the Test Operation Manager with test scheduling and planning. As well as ensuring the data is in line with the company's quality processes. You will also be maintaining and modifying the test equipment.
Key responsibilities - Test Engineer - West Sussex
- Design and development of test stands to meet reliability objectives
- Ensure you are compliant to the electrical regulations and standards
- Develop and execute test plans
- Review and analyse test data
- Produce test reports and present your findings and recommendations
- Provide updates to the Test Management
- Lead the fault-finding activities.
- Work with the Senior Test Engineer in improvements of the project and planning
Skills/Qualifications - Test Engineer - West Sussex
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or similar
- 4+ years industry experience
- People management skills
- Be able to produce technical reports.
- Experience in an Automotive or Aerospace industry or similar
- Working knowledge of test automation software
- Experience in planning and carrying out tests
If you are interested in this exciting position with forward thinking company, please do not hesitate and "APPLY NOW"