2 months ago
Role: Senior Tester
Contract: 8 months +
Salary: £Market rates per day inside IR35
Clearance: Active DV only as this is a March start
Senior Tester role:
The role holder may be more focused on technical testing specialism or test management. Lead practitioners have capability in multiple advanced testing areas and/or work on medium complexity projects in a test management capacity.
Senior Tester requirements:
- Understands the requirements for testing associated with own areas of testing specialism or within project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
- Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within budget and timescale in own areas of testing specialism or project.
- May have accountability for management of a test team.
- Creates test plan documents, associated with testing specialism or test strategy for projects, that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Organises test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Undertakes bid and pre-sales activities relating to own areas of testing specialism or test management.
- Contributes to internal testing standards.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.