CDI - 1171662_1647275026
£70000 - £71000 per annum
2 months ago
Job Role: Service Architect
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available)
Salary: £70k plus 15% bonus and £6,400 car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through security clearance at SC level for this role
I am recruiting a Service Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK Defence Sector.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility of the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service: -
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts.
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work.
- Identification of transition operating model where required.
- Design of future operating and governance models.
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required.
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
- Definition of early life support requirements.
- Specification and delivery of SA artefacts.
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements: -
- IA of existing processes against client's process requirements.
- Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
- Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations.
- Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition.
- Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains.
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation.
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment.
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.