CDI - 1171662_1651055392
Up to £85000 per annum
28 days ago
Job Role: Service Architect
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available)
Salary: £85k plus 15% bonus and £6,400 car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Security clearance at DV level is required for this role
I am recruiting a Service Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK Defence Sector.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility of the service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service: -
- Develop and contribute towards the contractual obligations (SLAs and KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts.
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work.
- Identification of transition operating model where required.
- Design of future operating and governance models.
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required.
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
- Definition of early life support requirements.
- Specification and delivery of SA artefacts.
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements: -
- IA of existing processes against client's process requirements.
- Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
- Writing service documentation as required by the delivery teams for use by operations.
- Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition.
- Detailed knowledge of service management concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains.
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation.
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment.
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829