£550 - £600 per day
about 2 months ago
Service Delivery Manager - MOD Project
6-12-month initial project
Remote working with travel to Corsham
£550 to £600 per day Inside IR35
SC Clearance is required
As one of the world's leading providers of managed secure communications, we are responsible for our customers' time- and mission-critical communications. In short, everything we do up there in space is to enable them to accomplish their goals down here on Earth providing global fixed and mobile secure communication services to governments, militaries and security forces.
- + ITIL Qualified SDM - v3 or v4
- + Previous MOD Experience
- + Bid Management Experience
- Prepare and develop offers for new services which is achieved by managing Client's response to service requests from customers and includes the development and coordination of inputs to the Service Proposal, as well as running review meetings, supporting the presentation at internal risk management meetings.
- Follow extant processes, while also working to continuously improve the organisation's effectiveness and efficiency in how they responding to customer requests.
- Work with the colleagues to support the early identification of business opportunities, using our opportunity management tools
- Lead Clients response to customer requirements for incremental business
- Produce, communicate and deliver plans to meet the requests
- Coordinate the commercial, financial and technical inputs to the Service Proposal
- Organise and run internal and customer-facing reviews
- IT Service Management, for example IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Version 3 or 4 at the Foundation level
- Project Management, for example Association for Project Management (APM) Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ), Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or similar
- Bid Management, for example Association of Proposal and Bid Management Professionals (APMP) and Shipley bid management techniques.