Up to £32000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Service Desk Analyst
Full time permanent
Security Clearance Level SC
Salary To £32000.00
25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Service Desk Analyst/ Help Desk Support/ 1st Line Support/ 2nd Line Support/ IT Helpdesk Support.
This is a 1st Line opportunity where you will support our Customer's cloud infrastructure through providing advice and mentorship on issues. You will work within established processes, procedures and guidance, providing a range of support services to an agreed standard. We work a 7.5 hour weekly shift rotation covering a 7am-7pm, Mon-Fri service. This role will move to a 24x7 shift pattern in 2022. The role must be based on-site due to security restrictions with the environment.
- Supervising the cloud platform
- Executing security scans on the platform
- Solving/closing 1st level incidents and re-assigning to 2nd line support where vital
- Document of actions when closing tickets so that relevant quality inspections and service improvement can be carried out
You need to have:
- Experience of tools, techniques and methods associated with 1st/2nd line support
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Support Analyst on small to medium support environments
- Ability to investigate and analyse problems and queries
- Monitor service against service level agreements
- Experience with any DevOps tools
- Experience with Agile, Safe, Scrum methodologies
- Experience with virtualisation technologies ( HyperV, Citrix & Scvmm)
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Jira, Mattermost
- Knowledge of automation (such as Ansible, Cloudforms)
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.