£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Based in Leyland
£22,000 + overtime
A leading specialist medical equipment manufacturer is looking for a Service Technician to join their dedicated service team in Leyland to deliver high quality service to patients.
In this role, you'll be responsible for collecting the equipment, carrying out maintenance, repairs, field modifications and support at delivery stage to customers.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance, repairs, field modifications and support at delivery stage to customers who have purchased a product.
- Maintain stock and parts inventory
- Implement product modifications
- Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- Clean, test and repair products
- Complete records of safety testing
- Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence is essential (we use long wheelbase vans, but training and support to build confidence in manoeuvring of these vehicles will be provided where required)
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.