Up to £24000 per annum + Excellent Bens
about 2 months ago
Service Technician/Driver - Ebbsfleet
£24,463 + benefits
A leading manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses is seeking a Service Technician to join their friendly team based in Ebbsfleet.
As the Service Technician you will be collecting beds/mattresses from Service Centre to hospitals around the area. You will need to ensure you manage your workload effectively and work as part of a team. loading van, delivering to hospitals and taking old beds/mattresses back to Ebbsfleet service centre for annual testing and completing pre-installation maintenance tasks. 15% of role will also involve cleaning/decontaminating when quiet. Aspects of the role are working in mental health units, hospital wards.
Dealing with customers based throughout Ebbsfleet, you will:
- Maintain stock and parts inventory
- Implement product modifications
- Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- Clean, test and repair products
- Complete records of safety testing
- Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all time.
Hours of work:
Working hours: 2 shift patterns, 6am - 2pm and 12pm - 8pm. Rotating each week. Candidate has a choice of which days they want to be contracted to work, Tues - Sat or Sun-Thurs.
On call: 1 night per week. £20/d for weekday and £35/d for weekend plus overtime for call outs. Approx. £1k/year extra minimum. Opportunity to do more if they wanted.
What experience do I need to apply for the role?
- No experience - will train.
- Want someone who is looking for long term commitment/career.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work.Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence is essential. (we use long wheelbase vans, but training and support to build confidence in manoeuvring of these vehicles will be provided where required)
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
- Salary of £24,463 per annum
- Contributory Pension
- Reward, recognition and discount scheme
- Develop your career with a family-orientated business
- 30 days' holiday including Bank Holidays
What happened next?
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.