Shipping - Coordinator
£20000 - £24500 per annum
8 months ago
Shipping- Coordinator (Part time)
Horsham West Sussex
£20,000 - £24,500 (Pro rata)
A leading defence company who manufactures cutting edge complex electro-mechanical products and systems are looking for a Shipping - Coordinator on part time basis around 20 hours a week. You will be joining a well established team and support the organisation of freight shipments and couriers within the UK, EU and across the globe. You will report to international Trade & Compliance Manager.
The Role - Shipping Coordinator
- Organise domestic and international movements via land, sea and Air
- Managing full import process for shipping
- Communicate with oversea office, partners and agents
- Approving invoices
- Ensure paperwork is ready for customs clearance
- Prepare the daily shipping schedules
- Update files on the MRP system
- Ensure shipments are all compliant with local and international regulations.
Key Skills/Experience - Shipping Coordinator
- At least 2 years experience in logistics or shipping role
- Good understanding of Imports and Exports procedures
- Highly organised
- Excellent admin skills
If you are interested in working for a top company on a part basis, apply now to find out more.