over 3 years ago
SIEM (LogRhythm) Architect
SC Cleared or eligible for SC/DV
Salary DOE + Benefits + Bonus
Are you a lead SIEM Architect looking to join a dynamic delivery team? Can you design/ provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers.
Set the Scene
We are looking for a lead SIEM Architect to work in close partnership with our customer(s) and project teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Reporting into the Solution Lead, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of the SIEM solution assuring that the technical proposals are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the delivery lifecycle managing 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
· Proven track record of leading the delivery of SIEM technical solutions
· A proven track record of implementing a LogRhythm SIEM and NetMon environment using physical appliances
· Experience of creating multiple machine policies including full endpoint monitoring of UAD's
· Experience of Monitoring Enterprise network traffic at Application layer
· Experience of the Log Processing Policy and the writing of regular expressions