South West London, London
£300 - £350 per day
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Siemens TRA BMS Commissioning Engineer
Location: South West London
Job type / Term: Contract (initially for 6 mths)
A client of ours, well know in the BMS industry is currently looking to take on an experienced Contract BMS Engineer with experience working with Siemens. Although the project in question is Siemens TRA, all relevent training will be provided as long as you have a good understanding of Siemens Systems.
You will be required to carry out Commissioning on the Siemens system as well as Software Writing & Design and some aspects of the Maintenance and Servicing of the system.
The role would be based in Southwest London and is a 6 - 12 month contract.
The key skills & experience required for this role are:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Siemens software systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Trend BMS networking & peripheral products
- Ability to fully commission 'pre-engineered' software
- Ability to design software to meet control solutions from descriptions of operation
- Ability to identify the wiring details of peripheral control devices
- Ability to read HVAC mechanical schematic drawings
- Ability to understand the associated control requirements of Heating & Ventilation systems
BMS, BEMS, Business Management System, Siemens, Siemens TRA, Engineer, commissioning, Install, Software Design, Software Writing, Service, Maintenance, HVAC, SET, System Engineering Tool, London, Greater London, Home Counties, South East, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire.