£549 - £551 per day
8 months ago
Company: Enterprise scale IT Consultancy into Financial Services
Rate: £550 a day
SOC analyst: You will have eperience of deploying SOC services for both traditional enterprise architectures and cloud services.
Customer has an existing SOC service operating across the globe (follow the sun model). This is aimed at traditional SOC services aligned to existing Data Centre real estate. They want to enable management, incident response and SOC services across their evolving Hybrid cloud environment and want to look at deployment of these services into a cloud native AWS security service.
* The role requires a background in security operations.
* Senior grade Analyst or similar experience required.
* Experience in creating SOC services preferred.
* Experience of creating playbooks for Security operations Centres.
* Experience of deploying SOC services across cloud platforms.
* Experience of Cloud technologies.
* Experience of AWS essential.
* Experience on training Security operations Centre staff essential.
* Experience of developing new SEC OPS policies and deploying into Live services
* Strong technical background and skills around SOC services, knowledge of how this is applied across AWS.
* Experience of wider cyber security principles and procedures.
* Experience in working in a Financial Services organisation preferred but not essential.
Send me your CV now and I will call tp discuss this role and your situation in more depth