£32000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
over 2 years ago
£32,000 to £40,000
Software Engineer: You will work on software applications ranging from Radar control and mode selection, tracking, Signal Processing mode algorithms, and hardware interfacing. Your role will be to help create high quality and robust designs and code; for fully documenting and recording your work products; keeping them under configuration management, and providing plans and progress reports.
A leading aerospace and defence technology company with a global workforce.
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge required
- Experience developing software in industry, or experience of a research and development organisation
- Able to programme in C++
- Confident in Object Oriented Design and UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Experience of developing software for a real-time embedded environment
- Familiarity with Model Driven Engineering
- Our toolset includes: Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink, VxWorks, DOORS, Dimensions, JIRA. Experience of some of these, or similar tools, is an advantage but not essential.
- As well as opportunities for professional development and growth this position offers
- Very Competitive Pension Scheme (matched 2 for 1)
- Private Health Care for employees and immediate family
- 25 days annual leave
- Raft of other benefits
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth