£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Software Engineer - C# WPF
Company: High Technology Manufacturer
Location: Cambridge (West)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Software Engineer: You will join a team developing a next generation software product on a modern Windows 10 based platform. You will have the opportunity to grow within an increasingly software focused research and development group and influence future product direction.
- Work with applications specialists and UX designers to attain a high degree of usability for the software
- Document software designs and products to facilitate their maintenance.
- Undertake software maintenance of existing products.
- Ensure that all source code and documents worked on are adequately backed up and stored under change control software.
- Work with other engineers and applications staff in system development tasks.
A global manufacturer of high tech components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and a drive to remain the market leader.
Your core skills and competenciesC#
- NET 4+
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio (2019 preferably)
- Windows development (Windows 10)
Skills - desirable:
- Software architecture
- Experience of hardware control
- Image processing
- ML / AI
- Technical leadership
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth