Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£400 - £500 per day
about 2 years ago
6 Months +
Software Engineer - Microsoft Server
£450 - £500 a day
Software Engineer - Microsoft Server: You will join a team within a global financial services company who write and promote content into Tanium. You will be somebody who 'lives and breathes scripting and coding'. The main focus is more on coding ability than in depth platform or infrastructure skills however it would be beneficial if you have experience working with Microsoft Server products such as Windows 2008 - > 2019 as well as knowledge of SCOM and SCCM.
Global IT Consultancy providing services into a financial services end client.
- Must have software development experience - powershell and VB+.
- Development experience using python would be an advantage
- Must have experience of DevOps tools (Ansible, Jenkins), IDEs and source code management (VS Code, GitHub) would be an advantage.
- Experience with automation and application/product integration.
- Experience with testing tools and processes (Karma / Jasmine etc)
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure delivery and related process would be an advantage.
- Any Open Source project participation or any GitHub or blog publication would be an advantage.
- Liaise and answer queries with key stakeholders on issue.
- Provide technical support to the production issues.
- Prototyping and Proof of concepts as required.
- Writing documentation and standard operating procedure when required.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth