£275 - £325 per day
16 days ago
Software Project Manager
Location: Nuneaton (circa 2 days in the office and 3 days remote per week)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable around £300 a day
You will join an existing project and bring professional project management rigour and processes to bear and drive the project towards a successful launch.
You will quickly get a handle of where the project is at the moment, get some controls in place, organise a way for the senior management to keep track of project milestones etc.
Skills and experience:
- Successfully managed a software development project to commercial launch / internal release
- Have experience of case management software
- A technical background / understanding of software development, preferably .Net
- Creation of project progress dashboards to keep senior stakeholders informed as to project progress
- Proven ability to motivate and manage a software development team to deliver a project within defined timeframes.
- Experience with Project Management and Service Management methodologies e.g. Prince, ITIL
Apply now and I will call to discuss the role and your situation in more depth