Software Solution Architect
£575 - £650 per day + Outside IR35
9 months ago
Software Solution Architect - SC Cleared
+ Outside IR35
+ £575 - £650 a day
+ Mainly remote with some travel to Corsham
+ 14 month contract
+ Solution Architect
+ MOD experience
+ Software background - C# , .NET, SQL , Python
+ SC cleared
* Provide technical oversight and direction to the Automation/Orchestration elements of the software team, mainly working in PowerShell, C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL, Angular and various CI/CD toolkits (Jenkins, Nexus). Some oversight of Python and Bare Metal deployments also.
* Provide overall direction and guidance for the software team's feature development and product roadmap for the platform, including Epic breakdown for future PIs and priority estimations with detailed breakdowns of team tasking.
* Take part in regular software team standups and other ceremonial sprint meetings to act as technical oversight and provide guidance for the current team of c.12 engineers.
* Work tightly with the sub team leads within software (2-3) to resolve escalated issues or with the scrum master to unblock problems that occur on the project
* Regularly attend senior management team meetings internal to the project, or external meetings with various stakeholders throughout MoD, to provide software input on: issues arising in live service, new feature requests, direction of the automated product, break down complex requirements, amongst others
* Sometimes run stakeholder engagement presentations (virtual or physical) of the automated product/solution to varying levels of end user/MoD staff, and answer questions on existing or newly requested functionality
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch.