£38000 - £45000 per annum
25 days ago
Software Tester - Hardware Control
Company: High Technology Manufacturer
Location: Cambridge (West)
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000
Software Tester: The role is to take the lead in ensuring good quality in the software released from the software development teams. This will involve developing and implementing the software test strategy and engaging other departments to ensure quality products are delivered with confidence.
The products are all Windows desktop applications (communicating with custom hardware) so it is important that you have experience testing software that controls hardware.
A global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and a drive to remain the market leader.
Your core skills and competencies
- Have experience of testing complex software products
- Be used to working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience of testing software controlling hardware
- Be able to communicate well with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Development skills to create automated tests
- The code base is a mixture of C# and WPF
- The development and test environment is DevOps
- Testlink and Teamscale are also used
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth