£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Company: IT Consultancy Division of Technology Giant
Location: Ipswich (2/3 days working remotely)
Salary: To £75,000 + excellent benefits package.
Solution Architect: You will be responsible for the design, description and managing the development of solutions to support our client's business strategies. Leading and/or supporting initiatives and introducing technical visions for a solution within the Enterprise Architecture Framework.
*** Please note that you must be eligible for Security Clearance for this position ***
You will join the technology consultancy division of a globally recognised technology company with a global workforce and multi billion pound revenues. They have over 50 years experience delivering cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support around the globe and proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect, technology consultant or similar role
- Experience with the use of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as ISO42010, TOGAF, Zachman and the ITIL and IT4IT service architecture frameworks
- Experience of systems design and delivery, applying engineering rigour through technical architecture modelling techniques.
- In-depth understanding of technology structure principles
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
- Experience working within Defence or Security and Intelligence markets
- Appreciation and/or experience of different delivery methods such as Agile, SAFe, Scrum and their approaches such as scrums, backlogs.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth