£20000 - £23000 per annum
4 days ago
Location: Redhill, Surrey
£23,000 per annum
A global manufacturer and supplier of materials testing machinery is looking for a Stores Operative to join their team based in Redhill.
- Assist packing for national/international freight.
- Assist collection and delivery of goods off site.
- Assist all areas of Stores Department as necessary, including;
- Process stock shortage tickets
- Assist Goods inwards, booking in and warehousing.
- Assist in dealing with 3rd party contractors.
- Have some understanding of workshop environment.
- Keep work area clean and tidy.
- Use of computerised Stock Management System.
- Liaison with other departments.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety procedures as well as Company Systems and procedures.
- Forklift operating experience / licence
- Good communication and numeric skills.
- Competent and reliable.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Familiar with full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.