Horsham, West Sussex
£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Store Packaging Technician (Contract)
Based in Horsham - West Sussex
£20,000 - £22,000, 12 month contract (Not fixed term)
My client is recognised all around the world and they work in the most upcoming sector at the moment, the Renewable Energy sector. They need a Stores Packaging Technician on a 12 month basis, there is a possibility of extension or even going permanent.
The role for the Store Packaging Technician is to assist in the day to day running of the warehouse and material delivery. You will be also dealing with the packaging of goods for delivery across my client's two sites and to the customers.
The role - Store Packaging Technician (Contract) - Horsham - West Sussex
- Packaging and despatching finished goods for export according to Work Instructions.
- Packaging and despatching goods for interplant transfer.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Sorting and moving stock within warehouses including receiving, counting, checking and booking onto MRP system.
- Understand and follow Work Instructions for correct storage of all materials.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy.
- Compliance with all health and safety requirements.
Skills and experience - Store Packaging Technician (Contract) - Horsham - West Sussex
- Minimum two years' experience of warehouse or packaging work.
- Computer literate, experienced with MRP data entry.
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to cooperate with people and to work both within a team environment and alone.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Have a full driving license and your own transport
If this role suits your skill set and you are looking to work for a highly reputable company then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'