Location - Hertfordshire
Salary 32k - 38k DOE
Our client an International Engineering consultancy company is currently looking to expand and recruit a Structural Engineer to their team due to the large volume of work obtained over the last few months. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join a fast growing and well established company in this market.
The successful candidate requirements and skills
- Significant Experience of managing the whole design process from draft to full coordinated layouts
- Experience in design and day to day running of a variety of projects
- Liaising professionally with external clients and agencies
- Sound Knowledge of British & Euro-codes of practice for design and health and safety
- BEng/MEng structural Engineering working towards chartered status
- Overcoming obstacles and recommending best fit solutions to clients
In return our client are offering a very competitive Salary with benefits.
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme paying 4.5% employer contributions
- Annual professional membership fees paid