£400 - £450 per day
8 months ago
6 Month Contract (Possibility of extending)
£400 - £475 OutsideIR35
Based in Lincolnshire
SC Clearance required
- Prepare for a cyber-security penetration testing.
- Conduct rectification activities to patch or repair infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Conduct routine System administration activities on the System as business as usual. A list of business as usual System Administration tasks will be provided.
Skills and Experience
- Recent previous experience in a System Administrator capacity.
- 4-6 years' minimum relevant System Administration work experience.
- Experience in configuration management and automation preferred.
- Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:Experience with Windows and Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat)
- Operating systems
- CISCO Firewalls and switching
- ACI Fabrics or similar vLAN technologies
- NESSUS and PRTG
- Atlassian Tools (Jira & Confluence)
- Other Industry and software certifications are desirable.
- Personal Skills
- Must have proven technical skills and demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; understands principles of routing, client/server programming, and the design of consistent network-wide filesystem layouts.
- Work well with minimal direction, take proactive measures as required.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Track record of collaboration working in a team environment with peers, colleagues and other staff.