Systems Test Engineer
Based in Surrey
Strictly British passport only (no dual citizenship)
£40,000 - £45,000
An industry leader in the Marine and Defence industry are looking for a Systems Test Engineer to join their Test department.
The company - Systems Test Engineer - Surrey
My client is a global leader that has a big presence in the marine industry and focuses on designing and manufacturing high performance radar and navigation solutions. From military submarines to commercial cargo carriers, this is just start on what you could be working on.
The role - Systems Test Engineer - Surrey
The main part of the role is to focus on the integration, validation and verification of navigation equipment. This will include doing:
- Design and document appropriate testing for both manual and automated testing
- Develop and run automated test scripts
- Carry out investigation regards to defect and provide appropriate feedback
- Help drive continuous improvement of test procedures and processes
- Some travel overseas and around the UK
Experience/skills - Systems Test Engineer - Surrey
- Experience in developing and carrying out testing on complex systems (software and hardware)
- Hands on tester they can set up both hardware and software test environment easily
- Be results orientated, understand how importance of schedule and budget
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with world leader and growing company then please click 'APPLY NOW'