Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£23000 - £24000 per annum + plus benefits
over 1 year ago
Aeronautical Graduates required for permanent positions.
Our customer is inviting applications for the position of Technical Assistant. These vacancies are suitable for applicants with a suitable Aeronautical Engineering qualification, some Continuing Airworthiness Management experience is required.
Our customer, the UK's first independently approved Continuing Airworthiness Management organisation, take pride in caring for the Continuing Airworthiness Management needs of its many and varied globally based prestigious clients.
Building on over 15 years of success, they're looking to add to a team of orientated, energetic, professionally minded, competent, customer focused individuals to maintain and grow an enviable reputation that makes them their customers' independent CAMO of choice.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
Assisting with planning the maintenance and repair of a variety of heavy public transport aircraft.
To develop your skills and expertise to qualify for promotion to Technical Services Engineer and beyond
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must have successfully completed a recognised Aeronautical Engineering qualification
- Candidates must have some Continuing Airworthiness Management experience either Rotary or Fixed wing or both.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice