£450.00 - £490.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Technical Services Architect (Assurance)
12 month contract - DV Cleared
£450.00-490.00 per day
Cambridge & London
JSP440 / JSP604 / SCIDA / Infrastructure / Assurance / Security Assurance / ISO
Due to sustained growth and the evolution of business requirements of our customer base, the Intelligence Solutions business within my client is seeking to expand our architectural capability.
In particular we have projects which will require these skills, set to commence imminently.
This business unit operates a number of operationally critical systems, all of which must comply with a complex variety of architectural, procedural and security policies set by the customer. Both the systems and the policies change frequently and it is critical that the business can demonstrate to ourselves and to the customer that our solutions continue to adhere to these policies.
We need a Technical Services Architect who can master the applicable architectural, procedural and security policies of our customer and ensure that they are being applied in new systems design, frequent systems integration projects and in the support of live systems.
We are therefore looking to recruit an experienced IT systems architect who can quickly settle into the systems and customer environment and apply their knowledge and experience to systems integration projects which we are about to commence.
Most immediately, we need this person to participate heavily in the assurance of a stream of software and COTS product integration activity being undertaken by another part of the team on a system which we currently operate.
Skills, qualifications knowledge
* Experience of performing a systems engineering or architectural role;
* Demonstrable experience of MOD policies: JSP440, JSP604, and SCIDA/ECR/CER procedures
* Demonstrable experience of ITIL
* Demonstrable experience or formal qualifications in the systems development lifecycle
* Good understanding of Windows Infrastructure Services design including network solutions, storage solutions, virtualisation solutions, client/server solutions, Windows and Red Hat operating systems, and high availability solutions;
* Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Group Policy;
* Good working knowledge and experience of Security Enforcing technologies;
* Excellent documentation skills including initial development/production and document maintenance.
* Experience working within secure environments and with higher classified systems;
* Experience with Secure DevOps within an Agile /SAFe environment;