Coventry, West Midlands
over 2 years ago
ASAP / Sep 2019
A leading automotive manufacturing consultancy are now looking for an experienced Technical Author to support a key project. If you want to understand an important aspect of engineering in a relatively new company wanting to globalise a technology platform, then this will be a great insight into how engineering and design work in a design, simulation and production business.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in developing and leading the generation and publication of technical documents (instructions, standards, specifications) for technology transfer or product release and maintenance.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision but able to ask for help and direction when needed.
- Experience is likely to have been gained in automotive or aerospace environment where technical standardisation is established as part of a product development and launch process.
- Ability to develop a standard 'dictionary of terms'
- Ability to set up and manage a (simple) document generation and publication control process (ITL uses SharePoint)
- Ability to set up technical document framework and aiding the generation of documents
APPLY NOW for further information.