Located in West Sussex
£30,000 - £36,000
A global leader in the renewable energy sector are looking for a skilled Technical Buyer that can take on and provide purchasing support to their growing fast paced work environment. Your role with be carrying out day to day buying and administrative responsibilities while supporting the procurement team.
The role - Technical Buyer - West Sussex
These are some duties that you will be involved with: (not limited to)
- Meeting the MRP, project timetable to budget
- Ensure materials and services are supplied according to contract via RFI/RFQ/PO's
- Comply with departmental and business procedures
- Supplier management
- Report and record KPI's and Supplier KPI's.
- Maintain the MRP/ERP systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience - Technical Buyer - West Sussex
- Experience in Engineering or manufacturing environment
- Used ERP/MRP systems before
- Familiar with engineering drawings and understands the manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Quality management systems e.g. ISO9001
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Computer literate
If you are interested in a new opportunity with a well renowned company and continuous growth in this new year, then this is the position for you. Do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'