£30 - £40 per hour
19 days ago
Technical Project Manager
6 months (Inside IR35) - up to £40 per hour Umbrella / £29.91 PAYE
Based in Portsmouth
*SC clearance required*
Join an industry leading aerospace organisation as a Technical Project Manager based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
In this role, you will oversee mechanical, electrical and building fabric installations standards in support of the Services organisation.
You will need to demonstrate an understanding of the types of issues and processes they may encounter whilst working with the project team and evidence of success working with the suppliers to resolve those issues. A solid understanding of how buildings are built from a structural, mechanical and electrical engineering perspective is essential.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead and provide technical input for all strategic projects in way of mechanical, electrical and building fabric requirements for capital investment projects
- Continuous and structured interface with the site technical services teams ensuring current standards and specifications are aligned
- Support the development of specifications including feasibility study requirements ensuring all compliance and sustainability requirements are met
- Provide technical input to support business case and Capital investment projects on site
- Represent and lead all technical service interfaces on any design reviews
- Advise and coach our Major Project management team on issues and resolutions in relation to mechanical electrical services
- Attend all design reviews as the Services representative
- Monitor to ensure project delivery to key timescales escalating to the Services management team
- Provide a summary of project status on a weekly basis on all Service requested investments
- Interface with core services team on any local / geographical issues
- Represent Services in other functional business cases to ensure all technical requirements and standards are achieved
- Represent Services in specific project reviews
- Ensure all technical requirements and required specifications are delivered at the different stages of project delivery to ensure standards and deliverables are met
- Ensure all asset details are captured as per the agreed process ready for deployment into the CAFM system/project pack.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience in facilities management, project coordinating, building engineering
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of potential issues and processes, and evidence of working with suppliers to resolve issues
- Solid understanding of structural, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Prepared to travel when required
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.