CDI - 1173724_1648828904
£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
Job Title: Technical Security Architect
Location - Fully Remote
Salary: £65k - £75k plus 15% bonus and £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing to go through SC clearance for this role
I am recruiting a Technical Security architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. As a Technical Security Architect, you will provide technical security guidance and deliver secure architectural solutions to customers, to meet their needs.
My clients business is rapidly evolving and are seeking a Security Architect to take on a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of highly secure network services working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery.
- Minimum 5 years security architecture experience, covering network and data security technologies and products
- Demonstrable experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes
- Knowledge and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes
- Experience of risk methodologies and tools
Would be nice if you had:
- Defence sector experience, including in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG/MOD Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604) and NCSC Architecture Patterns, with application at the highest Government security classifications
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call m on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829