about 2 years ago
Technical Service Architect (Permanent)
Basingstoke based Service Architect role
Must currently hold live SC Clearance minimum.
This Role will require candidates to go through Developed Vetting Clearance if you do not currently hold this.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
A Service Architect is responsible for the design and communication of architectures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions of service delivery processes and tools that meet current and future business needs. Architectures will cover service processes, organisation, operating model and other aspects that may be required in addition to technology components.
* SC clearance, as a minimum
* 2-3 Years commercial work experience
* Experience of service architecture design for major IT systems
* A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
* Self-motivating, objective setting, and with strong negotiating skills
* Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas to senior executives
* The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation, cost models and implementation plans
* The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
* ITIL version 3 Practitioner or Expert
* Experience of modelling techniques and tools - process, applications, data and technology
* Experience with Service Desk tools and with Service Automation tools.