£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
TECHNICAL STORES PERSON - WEST LONDON
A world leading organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of ejection seats used in the military and aviation sectors, are seeking a Technical Stores Person to join their environmental team based in West London.
This position is responsible for the management of pyrotechnic products including goods in receipt, storage, on-site movement / dispatch and all associated record keeping and database maintenance.
Key accountabilities include:
- Goods-in receipt, processing, database entry, stock board management, records sign off and owner notification
- Onsite movement of pyrotechnic assemblies between the storage magazines and the process buildings
- Identification of correct packaging of pyrotechnic material including the preparation of compliant labelling and paperwork in preparation for dispatch
- Leading the undertaking of stock audits to guarantee accuracy of stock records
- Development stock control processes including the provision of procedure and database / process improvement plans
- Monitoring of storage environment to ensure compliance with onsite requirements
- Daily declaration of workshop pyro stock levels to MBA security in support of out of hours' emergency response teams.
- Worked within a technical stores environment
- Experience of working within a stock control environment where transactions are formerly processed and recorded on a database.
- Broad H&S experience of working in a hazardous environment i.e. working with explosives, chemicals etc.
- Salary - negotiable depending on experience
- 9% Pension contribution
- 35 hour working week - 12.15pm finish on a Friday
- Cash healthcare plan
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- IT and cycle to work scheme
- Discounted staff restaurant
Due to a high volume of applicants you will only be contact if you are suitable for the role!