£220 - £265 per day + Inside IR35
8 months ago
*£220 - £265 a day
*2.5 month contract initially
My client has a requirement for an experienced Test Engineer to join their large Public Sector organisation for an initial 2.5 month contract.
*Contributes to test planning, scheduling, and managing test resources; leads formal test execution phases on larger projects.
*Defines test cases and creates integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documents
*Executes functional tests and authors significant revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases.
*Maintains defect reports and updates reports following regression testing.
* Candidate must have a Testing Industry Background.
* Candidate must be able to demonstrate what their differentiator is.
* Ability to write lengthy procedural, step-based narrative test materials including the necessary testbed set-up steps.
* Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones.
* Ability to complete assigned responsibilities independently in a given timeframe with minimal managerial and technical support.
Please send your updated CV and I will contact you to discuss the role further.