Test Team Lead
Situated in Surrey
£40,000 - £45,000
A respected Defence and Marine company are looking for experienced Test Engineer that can take on a team lead role. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking progression and wanting to jump into a leadership position.
The company - Test Team Lead - Surrey
My client is a global leader that has a big presence in the marine industry and focuses on designing and manufacturing high performance radar and navigation solutions. From military submarines to commercial cargo carriers, this is just start on what you could be working on.
The role - Test Team Lead - Surrey
The Test Team Lead will manage a small team of System Test Engineers to support my client's product lines by using integration, validation and verification activities, while also trying to improve these test methods. My client is looking for a motivated and keen test engineer that is ready for a new challenge and to take a leadership role. (No previous team lead experience needed)
- Lead the system test team to carry out the validation and verification of their navigation systems
- Build a strong working team internally and externally joining the software and hardware team together
- Push through continuous improvement process and test procedures
- Lead the investigation of any defects
- Document and design test for automated and manual testing
- Travel occasionally around the UK and around the world to meet with customers.
- Engineering related degree or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of system engineering validation and verification
- Knowledge of Verification and Validation
- Software project experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking to progress in your career then this is best opportunity to go for as my client are known for loyal employees and fast progression. Please click 'APPLY NOW' to progress your application.