Brighton, East Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000 with bit of flexibility
A market leading Aerospace company are seeking a Test Technician whose role will be to support the testing and test programmes within my client's facility.
Key Responsibilities - Test Technician - Brighton
Undertake all aspects of Qualification and Development testing including but not limited to:
- Test Rig Assembly
- Test Rig Modification (instrumentation and adaptation to meet test requirements)
- Test Rig Operation
- Production and completion of test related documentation.
- Support Engineering Teams in the delivery of test programmes.
- Liaise with equipment, instrumentation and data capture companies as required.
- Use test methodology and common test equipment and sensors.
- Working with Electro-Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic components; assembly and operational and safety aspects.
- Fault finding.
Key Skills/Knowledge - Test Technician - Brighton
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a related industry
- Experience of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems
- Experienced fitter (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Experience with pneumatic systems
- Experience with control systems
- Practical problem solver with good diagnostic skills
- Experience of lifting and lifting gear
- Computer literate
- Be able to obtain SC clearance UK eyes only must have British passport.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'